I’m a freelance software developer with more than 20 years of experience, based in Brighton (UK)
Mobile development – Web development – C/C++ development UNIX/Linux
Some of the companies I have worked with in my career:
I’m specialised in:
- iOS development since 2010 working in Swift/Objective-C, with more than 20 apps published in the App Store, for the iPhone and iPad. I also do macOS development.
- C/C++ for UNIX (HP-UX,Solaris,AIX,BSD) and Linux
I’m available as a freelancer/contractor remotely and depending on the project, I can also travel and work on-site. I’m also director of GESHI Limited a software consultancy company, registered in the UK.
I started my career in 1995, gaining experience in a vast array of technologies, initially as a UNIX system administrator and later focusing in software development. I worked in Japan for more than 7 years, totally immerse in a traditional Japanese corporative environment.
How can I help you?
I’m a good listener and I will propose solutions to help you:
- Develop the next iOS application that you are looking for
- Design and architecture your backend infrastructure
- Migrate your UNIX architecture into Linux
- Maintain and update legacy UNIX Systems
- Patterns and methodologies: MVVM, MVC, AppCoordinator, Comfortable in Agile, TDD
- iOS Frameworks: Core Location, MapKit, Sprite Kit, Core Animation, Core Graphics, AudioToolbox, AVFoundation, Core Motion, SceneKit, Social, WebKit, Fabric, AdMob, Alamofire, SwiftyJSON, Freddy, OHHTTPStubs, RxSwift, FireBase
- Operating Systems: macOS, iOS, Linux, HP-UX, Solaris, AIX, BSD, Windows
- Version Control: Git, GitHub, BitBucket, SVN, CVS
- DevOps: Jenkins, Xcode Server, Fastlane
- Agile Tools: JIRA, ZenHub
- Dependency managers: Cocoapods, Carthage
- Databases: Core Data, Realm, MySQL/MariaDB, PostgreSQL
- Graphics: Photoshop, Illustrator, Premiere, Blender, Gimp
I’m passionate about photography, retro computers and electronics.