I created a skype account called “zadvice”. I would like to use it to help people interested in topics which I have experience with. English, Italian, Spanish and Japanese speakers are welcome. This is a free service, I don’t have much time but I can spend an hour or two per week giving my impressions and advice to people interested about:
- Business in Japan
- Working and living in Japan
- iOS development
- Mobile Development
- Open Source software
- Job hunting
- Working experience
- Job interviews (IT related)
- Create a Resume/CV (IT related)
- Multicultural working environments
- Learning languages
- Technical advice (IT related)
- Living in Europe
- Western culture
- Japanese culture
- Italian language
- Japanese language
- Spanish language
Send me an email: pietro (at) zuco (dot) org and let me know what you would like to talk about. I will let you know if I can give you some advice on that specific topic. I wish I had all the answers. I just want to help people having trouble to find specific information in certain areas.
I won’t talk about:
- Questions related with illegal activities.
- Questions related to legal maters, such as tax informations. I’m not a lawyer. For that, contact your lawyer.
- Emotional stuff related with family/partners/romance and so forth.
- Mental illness or phycological problems. I’m not a psychiatrist.
- Please contact a specialist of the branch you need (legal, medical, friend) if the topic of your question is about legal matters, medical issues or emotional stuff.
People must be 18+ years old.
You must have a webcam, I want to see to whom I’m talking to and you will see me.
Based on the emails received, people will be served as first in, first out.
I’m not responsible about what you decide to do with the information I provide. I’m not responsible of the outcome of your actions. You are responsible for your own actions and decitions.
If you find the information useful, share your experience with your peers and let me know your feedback.